Dr. Daniel Monti, integrative medicine physician, in the media
Dr. Daniel Monti is a leading expert in integrative medicine and holistic health. As the founder and CEO of the Marcus Institute of Integrative Health, founding Chair of the Department of Integrative Medicine and Nutritional Sciences at Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, and author of several books helping patients integrate this knowledge into their own lives, Dr. Monti has become an authoritative voice in the healthcare field.
At the core of Dr. Monti’s approach is his commitment to treating the whole person. This philosophy bolsters his work with patients who trust him to guide them towards optimal health and wellness.
Through aligned media appearances, Dr. Monti proudly shares his knowledge gained from extensive research and experience with audiences worldwide. He hopes to educate and inspire people to take control of their health and live a fuller, more balanced life.
Dr. Monti dives into the power of the the neuro-emotional technique (NET) on stress and trauma with Brendon Fallon on Vital Signs. Watch the full episode here.
The Empowering Neurologist
Dr. Daniel Monti & Dr. Andrew Newberg discuss their book, Brain Weaver, on Dr. David Perlmutter’s YouTube series The Empowering Neurologist.
The Nexus Podcast by Thomas Jefferson University
Dr. Daniel Monti and Pat Croce dive deep into a conversation on brain health, stress and immune health, mindfulness, and advanced mind-body strategies for holistic well-being.
On Brain Weaver
Watch this webinar series with Dr. Sara Gottfreid where Dr. Daniel Monti & Dr. Andrew Newberg share the findings behind their book, Brain Weaver. The four-part series touched on topics including:
- De-stressing your brain and the toxic effects of stress
- Supporting your brain with targeted nutrition
- What it means to have a spiritual brain
- The mind-body connection
Watch a small preview!
On tapestry of Health
Webinar series with Dr. Sara Gottfried
Advances in Mind-Body Medicine Conference
Stress, mental health, and spiritual health have a significant impact on the rest of our health. Dr. Monti shared his insights on this connection during in the Advances in Mind-Body Medicine Conference, where he was joined by other leading experts in the field of integrative mind-body medicine. Learn more about other past and upcoming events here.
Articles, Journals & More
- Blue Zones Habits You Should Adopt for a Long, Healthy Life Dr. Monti explains how living in a Blue Zone can contribute to longevity.
- Key Signs Your Body Is Being Damaged by Stress Dr. Monti contributes his thoughts to how the body is damaged by stress in Newsweek.
- Is It Bad To Drink Coffee When You Have A Cold Or Flu? Dr. Monti provides insights in Huffpost about the impact of coffee on a cold or flu.
- Key Signs Your Body Is Being Damaged by Stress Dr. Monti featured in Newsweek discussing the impact of stress on the body.
- 10 Fat-Burning Foods to Support Metabolism and Weight Loss: Dr. Monti discussed several key foods to incorporate into your diet to boost metabolism and burn body fat.
- Common Signs Your Brain Could Be Lacking These Five Nutrients: Newsweek spoke to several professors and scientists to find out what symptoms and signs suggest you’re lacking certain vitamins.
- Who should not take probiotics? Dr. Monti discusses the side effects of probiotics and how to safely incorporate them into your personal health routine.
- Stress Eating? Here’s Why We Snack When We’re Stressed — And Foods That Help: Dr. Monti discusses stress eating, also known as emotional eating — what it means, why it occurs, and the kinds of foods we tend to reach towards when we’re stressed.
- Doing This One Thing Before a Meal Can Reduce Insulin Spikes, According to Functional Medicine Docs: Read Dr. Monti’s insights on using apple cider vinegar for balancing blood sugar.
- Can we change the brain’s aging process?: Dr. Monti writes about supporting brain health and Marcus Institute of Integrative Health’s Optimal Brain Program.
Media & Appearance Requests
Thank you for your interest in having Dr. Monti contribute to your publication and/or media channels. Please submit a request using the form below, and our team will get in touch.
Dr. Daniel A. Monti is a leading integrative medicine, neuroscience, and psychiatry expert, with over 25 years of experience in clinical patient care, research, and education. Dr. Monti is founder and CEO of the Marcus Institute of Integrative Health and founding Chair of the Department of Integrative Medicine and Nutritional Sciences at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University. A tenured professor, he has contributed to numerous research publications and co-authored Tapestry of Health and Brain Weaver.
In addition to his clinical and academic work, which includes over 30 scholarly publications, Dr. Monti hosts The Dr. Monti Show and is a sought-after speaker and consultant to share his insight on integrative approaches to health and wellness to address the body, mind, and spirit. With his dedication to integrating evidence-based approaches in both conventional and complementary medicine, countless patients have seen transformative results, establishing Dr. Monti as an authority in this evolving field.
For The Dr. Monti Show
Social media: @DrDanMonti
Executive Assistant to Daniel A. Monti, MD, MBA